Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Paper and pencils make good EHRS

You may find the report about Dr. Belden on the newest Healthcare IT News Pg31. Congratulations!

http://healthcareitnews.com/news/designing-emrs-paper-and-pencils

 

His photo is shown on the print issue.

 

Have a nice day!

 

-Yang

 

Tel: 573-882-5772

Fax: 573-882-6158

 

From: Belden, Jeffery L.
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 10:26 AM
To: post@geeksalad.posterous.com
Cc: jeffbelden.geeksaladmembers@blogger.com
Subject: When information doesn't change behavior, try emotions. Geek Salad meets July 5 at 7 AM

 

I had the iced mocha today.

Then logged my  calorie intake and was dismayed at how much it was.

So am I going to change my behavior?

Stay tuned.

 

Maybe I should weigh in again when I get home.

 

See you at Kaldi’s.

Link

No comments: