Friday, May 7, 2010

Let's make more mockups of an iPad "manage the home BP" app - Geek Salad meets Tue May 11 at 7-8 AM

I read a page in Tim Brown’s book “Design Thinking” this AM.

It set off a cascade of ideas.

 

As a doctor, is the patient my target, or my partner?

My attitude makes a big difference.

That got me thinking about our session a month or two ago when we paired off to sketch mobile app ideas for managing home BP. Everyone was so engaged!

 

This AM, I made a number of sketches that raised an equal number of questions.

Here’s one I refined into a mockup.

 

BP_homeMgmt_BadIdea.png

 

Join us Tue AM to explore those questions and point toward some answers.

I’ll bring the rest of my sketches, and stuff for you to sketch on.

Feel free to bring your own crayons or markers, if you prefer.

 

No comments: